Celebrate an Egg-sciting Easter with Us at The Manila Hotel
This Egg-citing Easter package for only PHP 5,100 +++* per night, available from the 6-16 April 2017 includes accommodations in a Superior Deluxe room, complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two adults and for two children aged 7 and below and so much more. Children under the age of 12 are welcome to enjoy colouring stylised eggs on paper with our compliments when dining on weekends at Cafe Ilang-Ilang.
On Easter Sunday, 16 April 2017, additional activities are in store: an Easter Egg Hunt** at 2 pm in the pool gardens of the hotel and a very special Easter Storytelling activity*** in the Grand Lobby.
For reservations and for more information, please call (632) 527-0011 extension 1175 to 1179 or email directly the Reservations Department at email@example.com.
*/**/*** – Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The room rate is based on a per night stay and is subject to 10% Service Charge, 12% VAT and applicable local municipal taxes.
2) A maximum of two adults and two children under the age of 12 per room can enjoy this package. For children over the age of 12, booking an additional room is recommended.
3) Reservations for this package can be coursed through Room Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (632) 527 3011 extension 1175 to 1179.
4) Room reservations are mandatory prior to arrival.
5) This package is available from 6-16 April 2017.
6) For the buffet breakfast at Cafe Ilang-Ilang, children from ages 7 and below can dine with our compliments and from ages 8 to 12 will enjoy 50% off the buffet price.
7) Registration of the children is required for both the Egg Hunting contest and the Easter Storytelling activity.
8) Other inclusions are:
– Welcome Fruits
– Daily newspaper and two bottles of water
– Complimentary Internet access
– In-room coffee- and tea-making facilities
– Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Intramuros and Binondo (reservations for the shuttle service is on a first-come-first-served basis through the Concierge)
– Complimentary access and tour to the Heritage Museum (prior request through the Concierge is required)
– Complimentary access and tour to the MacArthur Suite (prior request through the Concierge is required)
– Use of the swimming pool and health club facilities (gym, wet and dry sauna, Jacuzzi)
– Complimentary access to the Easter Egg Hunt (on the 16th April) for children from 2-12 years old. Nannies/guardians or one parent can accompany the child (from ages 2-5) and assist them in walking during the Easter Egg Hunt but cannot hunt nor retrieve the eggs for the child
– Complimentary access to the Easter Storytelling activity (on the 16th April) for children from 2-12 years old)
Positioned as the true heart of the Philippines, The Manila Hotel is the country’s premier five-star and flagship hotel, located at One Rizal Park, Manila. For more information, call +632 527 011 or visit manila-hotel.com.ph; follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/TheManilaHotel and on Instagram @themanilahotel.