Flash Deal Promo Extension
Book a wonderful staycation experience at The Manila Hotel with our extended Flash Deal Promotion. An iconic story awaits by the bay.
1) Please mention the promo code “Flash 2018” upon booking.
2) The Manila Hotel is offering a special rate of PHP 4,100+++ or PHP5,043 nett in a Superior Deluxe Room.
3) The net room rate is on a per room, per night basis and is inclusive of 12% VAT, 10% Service Charge, and 1% Local Municipal Tax.
4) A maximum of two adults and two children under the age of twelve can stay per room.
5) Reservations for this package can be coursed through Room Reservations by calling (632) 527 0011 extension 1175 to 1179 or sending an email to email@example.com. Please mention the promo code “Flash 2018” upon booking.
6) Room reservations are mandatory prior to arrival.
7) Booking period is from 5 to 29 March 2018. Stay period is 11, 18, and 25 to 29 March 2018.
8) Highlights of the promotion (inclusions)
- Buffet breakfast for two at Café Ilang-Ilang for two persons and two children age four and below
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar
- 30% discount for in-house registered guest at Café Ilang-Ilang’s lunch and dinner buffet and on the Champagne Room’s a la carte menu
9) Other inclusions:
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Welcome fruits
- Daily newspaper and two bottles of water
- In-room coffee- and tea-making facilities
- Use of swimming pool and health club facilities (gym, wet and dry sauna, jacuzzi)
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Intramuros, Binondo and nearby malls (reservations for the shuttle is on a first-come-first-served basis through the Concierge)
- Complimentary access to the Heritage Museum (prior request through the Concierge is required)
- Complimentary access and tour of the MacArthur Suite (prior request through the Concierge is required)
10) In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.